Thank you for your overwhelming support with our take out. We are happy to announce that our dining room (and patio!) are now open as well from 11:30 – 7 pm daily.
Below are the guidelines posted to make your visit safe and comfortable – if you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing 27 South. We ask that you read through the following to ensure that we are offering the safest dining experience we can for our guests and our staff. We have implemented strict safety and cleanliness practices and we appreciate your assistance.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not enter the dining room.
– All guests are asked to sanitize their hands when entering the dining room.
– Please allow the server to seat you and stay seated during your meal. We discourage visiting other tables.
– When you enter and leave the dining room we ask that you follow the floor markers.
– Payment of your bill will be done tableside.
The dining room and all tables and condiments will be sanitized regularly and after each use. If you have any questions or feedback on how we can make your experience better we strongly encourage you let us know so we are able to implement any changes as we move forward.